Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Talking smack in Fantasy Football

Your typical NFL fantasy football league. That is where this current story comes from. For those that don't play this FF game, here is the quick rundown. Pick NFL players, their stats during each game count as points for your team of drafted position players. You go vs an opponent, highest score wins.

- See I didn't want to put the 411 but some people I know actually have no damn clue what Fantasy Football is. So everyone is in da loop.

So anyways, it is Week 7 in this 2007 NFL league, and my opponent had talked trash on a frequent basis towards me. ME!?!?!? Hold on there now. Did I provoke this? Nope. Was something I did indirectly trigger this? No. I don't want to discuss Mr. C and reveal his name. He labeled me though with a funny name on his blog. That is where this all originated from. For that, we will say the "C" stands for in his name will be the word: Clitoris. But Mr C. nickname has far less syllables, and it is easier for me to type. So we will go for that. I sorry if the "C" word you find offensive. You should know it does exist, and it one of the many thousands of words we have it the dictionary of life, so I hope you can live with yourself for reading the "C" word.

Anyways, the main topic. Oh yeah, that why you are reading this in the first place. So it is Week 7. My team was on a 3 game losing streak. All hope was lost. All my players performed well. Drew Brees, Brian Westbrook, T.J. Whoooooo's yo mamma Houshmandzadeh, the Dallas Cowboys D, Donte Stallworth. Then I screwed up on my choice of kicker. Geez a kicker??? Don't let it come down to that. Mr C's team did quite well. Reggie Bush and Adrian Peterson got theirs. I was 10 points down and looking to end the season in the gutter. The Monday night game was the Colts vs Jaguars. The Colts took the lead and were just trying to run out the clock.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I am stuck at work, not even watching the game.



The Colts have the game done with. Well then they decide to pull a..... Steve Spurrier, and hit a down field Dallas Clark for a TD. Giving me a last second points to win by 3. Final Score 93.3 to 90.3. What an amazing play in swindlenomics. To win by an unnecessary touchdown pass. Hats off to you Peyton Manning.



I win you lose. How silly with all the crazy things that go on in the world like economic instability, earth over population, and global climate change I can take joy in this. Simple pleasures in life I guess.

OH NOEZ Mr. C you,



Mr. C called me several things that were false statements. Basically talking smack about myself on several statements. Who wants to listen to people give false facts all the time? He called me a sports team poser with no loyalty to any team. He said I never experienced any sports championships in my lifetime.

Championship Video #1 and #2:



Ok proved that wrong. He said I was a Patriots fan this year, Colts fan last year. NO SOUP FOR YOU! Wrong. Are you kidding me? A Pats fan? What? Colts fan? Where do you make up these thoughts? Was I a Steelers fan too when they won it? Pffffft. Lastly back to the subject, he called me a poser. So I call him simply: Mr. C

Lastly, just to put it on record, on a non related discussion, The Playstation 3 is the best console on the planet for this pure and simple reason. The Xbox 360 controller is clunky as hell. You can not beat the design of the PS3 controller. Drink the refreshing glass of the truth.

93.3 - 90.3. I win, you lose and the world keeps on spinning.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.