Monday, June 30, 2008

You need to listen to some Dave Matthews Band





Dave Matthews Band has been playing music for nearly two decades. My first show was in The Woodlands, TX in 1996. I have now been to over 25 shows. Some people say that is nuts. I know plenty of people that have me beat in shows attended by double, and some even triple (uh... yes).

My top 3 list of my favorite songs to hear (in no ranking order)
  • Don't drink the water
  • Tripping Billies
  • Grey Street
Any DMB'er would question my selection of songs over the huge amount of choices. That's my choice. OH NOEZ!

I try to recommend DMB to my friends, but I do realize there will be three reactions:
  1. Will not like it at all
  2. Casual listener. On radio or maybe an ipod track.
  3. I will convert you into a true DMB listener.
I am not sure which way you will go on this music junction but certainly do realize I will eventually give you that question.

No comments: